The HIPAA E-Tool® Features
No Experience Required
The HIPAA E-Tool® works for all types of covered entities and business associates and has everything you need - all Policies, Procedures and Forms needed for compliance are written and included. The HIPAA E-Tool® is designed to be used by staff with little or no previous experience with HIPAA, making them experts in HIPAA compliance. The HIPAA E-Tool® is always current. HIPAA experts provide updates so that each new regulation, policy or procedure is changed in real-time -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The HIPAA E-Tool® is a web-based compliance solution available whenever it's needed. And it's completely interactive with:
- A Search Box and navigation tabs that provide access to any HIPAA topic with a keystroke.
- An easy-to-use, interactive Risk Analysis tool that addresses risks to all Protected Health Information.
- A Breach Risk Assessment Tool allows users to root out all breach risk assessment factors.
- Each document made available to be printed for training, documentation or the organization’s compliance manual.
The HIPAA E-Tool® allows for all Policies, Procedures and Forms to be customized with your organization’s name, logo and contact information – Health Plans and Business Associates receive the edition tailored to them.
- The HIPAA E-Tool® documents include the Notice of Privacy Practices automatically customized with the organization’s name and contact information.
- The HIPAA E-Tool® enables your organization's policy provisions to be easily added.
- The HIPAA E-Tool® provides your organization the forms to respond properly to patient requests for access, restrictions, confidential communications, amendments to their records, accounting for disclosures or to make a complaint. All are downloadable to be filled in with your word processing software.